Ref.1617 R&D Director
Important multinational polymer manufacturer, located close to the city of Moscow look for and R+D Director
· To organize, manage and coordinate the team of people in the R+D department
· To manage, coordinate, analyze, evaluate and investigate improvements in existing products and new ones.
· To design, plan and implement the different projects of creation or modification of existing products.
· To coordinate and control the development of projects supervising and making the follow up of deadlines, costs and quality.
· To make the follow up of the industrialization process of new products.
· To supervise the preparation of the technical reports and all documentation required for those products that require approval from official organizations.
· To collaborate with the rest of the company’s departments to study the needs related to productive innovation and provide adequate answers.
· To investigate the possibilities to implement the new products in the market.
· Higher university degree, Chemical Sciences, Phd desirable.
· Valued specialization studies in product technology.
· Knowledge of the manufacturing process, research of methodologies and experimental design; new scientific advances and technological developments in its field.
· Russian and English languages high level required.